- Company name
- MOGA・BROOK Co., Ltd.
- Date established
- April 15, 2002.
- 80,000,000 Japanese Yen (JPY).
- Autorized representative
- Director ／ President Namiko Ohta.
- Business activities
- The import/export, wholesale, development and manufacturing of cosmetics and beauty products in addition to the planning, designing and market research of new cosmetics and beauty products.
- The operation of nail academies and Calgel nail system training courses including
- Regular Courses (80hrs)
- Intensive Foundation Courses (32 hrs)
- Short Foundation Courses (16 hrs)
- Standard Courses (12 hrs)
- Manicure Courses (10hrs)
- Express Courses (8 hrs)
- Specialised 2hr sessions focusing on the following areas are also offered:
French nails, Flat art, Pedicures, Graduation, Sculpting, Tip overlaying, Refills, 3D Art, Glitter Graduation and Advanced Design.
Hand-painting, Foot care, Air brushing, 3D Acrylic art, Tip extensions & Nail anatomy.
- The staging of lectures, training sessions and business consultations relating to nail & beauty salons
- The operation of nail salons and beauty salons.
- The expansion of the Calgel business in Asia.
- The operation of temporary staffing services
- Any business incidental to each of the above
- Number of employees
- 42 April/ 2013
- Aoyama Palacio Tower 9F,
3-6-7 Kita-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0061 Japan
Tel: +81-3-6418-8861 / Fax: +81-3-6418-8862
Tel: +81-3-6418-8863 / Fax: +81-3-6418-8864
[MOGA・BROOK NAIL ACADEMY]
Tel: +81-3-6418-8865 / Fax: +81-3-6418-8866
[MOGA・BROOK BEAUTY STUDIO]
Tel: +81-3-6418-8939 / Fax: +81-3-6418-8862
- Mizuho Bank, Shinjuku-Nishiguchi Branch, Tokyo.
- Affiliated companies
- MOGA Ltd.
1＆2 Floor 33 Brook Street London W1K 4HG UK
TEL: +44-20-7491-7761 / FAX: +44-20-7629-6474
Cal-Mo Pty. Ltd.
5 Gus Street, Wolhuter, Johannesburg 2094. South Africa
TEL: +27-11-624-1101 / 614-0733 / FAX: +27-11-614-0842
Cal-Mo Pty. Ltd postal address:PO Box 34150, Jeppestown 2043, South Africa
MOGA BROOK (USA), INC.
386 Beech Ave, Unit B7, Torrance, CA 90501
TEL: +1-24-757-9052 / FAX:+1-10-787-0837
Main Customers and Suppliers
- Main Customers and Suppliers
- BISOU / DALIA / Elle International / GAMO / GAMO kansai / GAMO Holtukaidou / HIKARI / HIKOTA / kakimoto arms / KIKUCHI(COSME JAPAN) / LIFE BEAUTY / MITSUI CORPORATION / NAIL PARTNER / Nail Labo / OHKUBO / red nails / SENSHUKAI / Socie World / SOYUZ / Sun beauty NiLe / TACHIKAWA / TAT / Tsukiyama
- Dec. 1983
- MOGA Ltd. was established at 1F&2F, Brook Street, London, England W1K 4HG.
- Apr. 2002
- MOGA BROOK Yugen Kaisha, with capital of 3,000,000 JPY, was established at #202 Akiyama Mansion, 1-21-9 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo.
- Jul. 2003
- MOGA BROOK Yugen Kaisha moved to Fountain Bldg., 1-4-21 Jinnan, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo.
- Jul. 2005
- MOGA・BROOK NAIL ACADEMY moved to the 10th Floor of Ohata Bldg.
- Oct. 2005
- MOGA・BROOK Yugen Kaisha was incorporated and MOGA・BROOK Co., Ltd. was established. Capital was increased to 10,000,000 JPY.
- Jan. 2006
- Introduction of a new logistics system.
- Dec. 2006
- MOGA・BROOK Co., Ltd. Head Office and MOGA・BROOK NAIL ACADEMY moved to 1st Floor of Sumitomo Minami Aoyama Bldg.
- Jan. 2008
- Capital was increased to 30,000,000 JPY
- Sep. 2008
- MOGA・BROOK BEAUTY STUDIO moved to 2nd Floor of Minami Aoyama-Hashimoto Bldg.
- Jan. 2009
- Capital was increased to 80,000,000 JPY
- Jun. 2009
- Cal-Mo Pty.Ltd, was newly formed which now operates as the head office and main exporter of Calgel.
- Jan. 2011
- MOGA・BROOK Co., Ltd. moved to 9st Floor of Palacio Tower.
- Main Brands
MOGA・BROOK Co.,Ltd. is the global and educational headquarters for Calgel
In 1981 Calbrook Cosmetics developed a unique and Gel-nail system; Calgel, which can be easily removed by soaking nails in a specially formulated solution.
In 2002, MOGA・BROOK revolutionized the Japan nail industry through the introduction of Calgel. Since then it has been widely used by nail salons and hair salons throughout Japan. Calgel is gaining popularity in Japan, Europe and many other parts of the world as a nail system that is gentle to the natural nail.
MOGA BROOK’s certified educators provide training to their students and purchasers to ensure the utmost in quality. This is exemplified through the structure of the Calgel training system, providing training before purchase of products is permitted, and the Calgel examination system which awards Premier Status and ultimately Educator Licenses to nail technicians who operate at the highest standards.
Calgel’s popularity is not just limited to Japan, Mogabrook is working with regional partners to bring Calgel to other parts of Asia and our fellow distributors are ensuring quality in the regions in which they operate whether it be Africa, Europe, North America or Oceania.
In 2009, Moga Group purchased the Calgel manufacturer, a South African company called Calbrook International,in a friendly acquisition. A new company, Cal-Mo Pty. Ltd was formed which now operates as the head office & main exporter of Calgel. MOGA・BROOK CO., Ltd is the global and educational headquarters for Calgel.
Although our full website is not bilingual at this time, please feel free to have a look around. Many of the navigation buttons are in English and we hope that you enjoy some of the images around our site.